We hereby inform that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is EULEO spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its residence in Kraków, Bociana 22, 31-231, registered in Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego under the KRS number 0000431598, NIP number: 945-19-46-623, telephone number 12 6145130, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The goal of data collection is processing the e-mail address in order to send commercial offers and newsletter.
3. You have the right of access to your data and to rectification, the right to erasure and restriction of the processing, as well as the right to object, requesting to cease processing and transferring the data, right to withdraw the consent at any moment. In order to execute this right, the data administrator should be contacted by sending a relevant request via an e-mail message on the following address: email@example.com or by a traditional mail on the administrator’s address.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the regulatory organ i.e. Główny Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych (General Data Protection Officer)/Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych (President of the Office for Data Protection)
5. Providing the data is voluntary, but essential for the performance of a contract. In the event of not providing the data, there will be no possibility to use the System.
6. The data provided by you will not be a subject of profiling.
7. The personal data Administrator will not transfer the personal data to a third party or to an international organization.
8. The Administrator can refer processing of the personal data to Kancelaria EULEO M. Burczyńska-Radym, D. Olszewski Radcowie Prawni spółka komandytowa with its residence in Kraków, Bociana 22, 31-231, registered in Rejestr Przedsiębiorców Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego under the KRS number 0000251038, NIP number: 945-20-52-460
9. Personal data will be stored for a period of active Platform usage, and in case of lack of logging for a period of 3 years, personal data will be permanently erased.